SASEHack is an annual project based hackathon.
Friday, October 11
- 8 - 9pm: On Site Registration for SASEHack.
- 9 - 10pm: Introduce prompt and message from sponsors.
- 10pm: Begin Hacking!
Saturday, October 12
- 12am: Midnight snack.
- 6am: Hacking ends!
- 6:30 - 7am: Winners accounced.
- 8 - 9:30am: Breakfast.
- 10am: Career fair starts!
Food and beverages will be provided throughout the event. Smaller snacks will also be available throughout the night. Outside food is welcome, but all attendees are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Participants must be college students, undergraduate or graduate.
- Participants will form teams up to (num)
- Completed projects will be evaluated by our judges.
- Projects must be completed within the timeframe of the event.
- Projects will be evaluated on site.
How to enter
- All registered attendees of the SASE National Conference will automatically. To register for National Conference please go here.
- To register for just the hackathon, please select the SASEHack only option.
- Register on site at the Westin Convention Center.
- All paticipants will be allowed to attend the SASE Nationals Career fair on the following Saturday.